Collio Bianco 'Solarco' DOC, Livon
Collio Bianco 'Solarco' DOC, Livon
Golden yellow in colour with a strong bouquet of toast and vanilla. On the palate, the wine is fine with notes of apple, acacia flowers and tropical fruits.

Country and Region: Italy,Friuli Venezia Giulia

Classification: Collio DOC

Producer: Livon

Wine Style: White

Grape Varieties : Friulano | Ribolla Gialla

Vinification: The grapes are hand harvested from vineyards in the Ruttars area of the Collio. On arrival at the winery, they undergo cold maceration for 8 hours with regular pump-over of the must to decant. 40% is fermented in Allier oak barriques and the remaining 60% is fermented in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures of between 10° & 12°. After fermentation, the wine remains in barrique and tank to mature for a period of approximately 6 months at controlled temperatures. The final blend is then carried out and the wine is then bottled. Here it remains for 2 months before release.

ABV: 13.5%

Closure: Natural Cork

Case Size: 6

Case price: £ 147.00

Bottle Price: £ 24.50