Chianti DOCG, Villa Domiziano
Chianti DOCG, Villa Domiziano
Ruby red with medium intensity. The wine is of good freshness on the nose with very perceptible fruity and floral notes. Pleasurable and versatile in its flavours with a balanced acidity and ripe and balanced tannins. A wine to be drunk young, it is ideal with salami, cheese, and red meat.

Country and Region: Italy,Tuscany

Classification: The blend for our Villa Domiziano is 85% Sangiovese with a small amount of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah making up the remaining 15%.

Producer: Villa Domiziano

Wine Style: Red

Grape Varieties : Sangiovese

Vinification: Fermentation for 7-10 days in stainless steel tanks under the controlled temperatures.

ABV: 12.5%

Closure: Natural Cork

Case Size: 6

Case price: £ 76.50

Bottle Price: £ 12.75