Domaine Brunely

Domaine Brunely has belonged to the Carichon family for several generations. It was originally founded in 1420 by Pellegrin de Brunellis, a nobleman from Verona, who had been sent by the Pope to re- establish his authority over the Comtat Venassin, the area surrounding Avignon, at that time a papal province. Today the domaine consists of 70 hectares across many of the region’s most famous appellations: Vacqueyras, Gigondas, Ventoux, Côtes du Rhône and Châteauneuf-du-Pape.